Virginia Attorneys Help Non-immigrants to Work in the United States Through EAD Work Permits

Skilled immigration lawyers in the Virginia Beach area advise on securing employment authorization documents

If you are in the United States on a temporary basis but wish to work, Kima & Associates, Attorneys can help you apply for the necessary permit available to those who do not have a work visa. Known officially as an employment authorization document, or EAD work permit, it’s available to asylum seekers, international students and aliens seeking an adjustment of status. It is a photo identification issued by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Located in the Virginia Beach area and serving clients throughout the Virginia, our firm helps non-citizens here on a temporary basis to legally apply for positions in the United States.

Proven advocates offer comprehensive counsel to non-immigrant job seekers

Our attorneys can help you with the filing of Form I-765, which starts a review that can take a few months. If your application is approved, your permit is issued with an expiration date. We can also assist if you already have a work permit that needs renewal. If you are seeking an adjustment in status, we may be able to help you combine this application with one for advance parole, which would allow you to exit and re-enter the United States.

Contact our Virginia attorneys for assistance in getting an EAD work permit

If you require the legal authority to work in the United States, Kima & Associates, Attorneys can represent you in your effort to obtain the necessary employment authorization documents. Call our Virginia Beach office at 757-600-2925 or contact us online to schedule a Free online consultation consultation.

Quick Contact

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Our Office

  • Virginia Beach Office


    One Columbus Center
    Suite 600
    Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462